Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Sometimes its the little things in life..

Happiness can be found from many things whether it be goals, holidays, family, experiences the list goes on. But sometimes its the little things in life that make me happy...


  • Making a FINE cuppa
  • Laughing with someone you love 
  • Star gazing
  • When you make someone smile
  • Tidying your personal space *whether it be work or bedroom*
  • FRESH SHEETS ARE LIFE
  • When the sun is shining
  • Fresh Sundays are the one *so underrated*
  • That first sip of Pimms in the year - you know its Summer
  • Getting out the house, stretching them legs and going for a lil walk
  • Sometimes you just need a home cooked dinner to perk you up
  • Treating yourself to a fresh bunch of flowers *tulips are my fav*
  • Going to your fav gym class *release them endorphins babe*

PS Its been a while but I just felt like sharing this with you 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back Lauren! And I agree it’s the little things in life, I love tidying up and changing bed linen, especially around springtime. I can imagine having fresh flowers would be a perfect pick me up, maybe I should get some sometime. Have a wonderful week! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buongiorno, nuova follower! Complimenti per il blog, è veramente carino! Se ti va ti aspetto come lettrice fissa da me, qui la mia ultima recensione su una serie tv (fresca di giornata)
    https://ioamoilibrieleserietv.blogspot.it/2017/08/i-durrell-la-mia-famiglia-e-altri.html
    grazie!

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig